Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Midnight Train Writings

These days
Pieces me
When I am alone
Because when I am with me
I am with you
.............................................................................

To the song that makes me cry,
I want to say I appreciate your sorrow

Seep into my soul
But do not possess me
To haunt
The one you sing for
I wont
Love in me is strong

And only my joy goes out to
The one you sing of

Nice of you to play though
For your melody is where i conserve the one you sing to
Sweet song!
..........................................................................

To my mother,
You are my child.
..........................................................................

I am happier not reaching somewhere
I am happy just travelling
..........................................................................

Travel song: long nights by Eddie Vedder from 'Into the Wild'

Long nights allow me
To feel I'm falling
The lights go out
Makes me feel I'm falling
Safely to
The ground

No comments: